Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pictures - Bradford

I am sharing a few pictures from my Dad's file.  Under each picture I have posted what I know about the people and places.  Would you let me know if there is anything else you know?
Iva Pearl Dahlgren with her children Ed, Mary, Esther and holding William.
Does anyone have any great information about these four picture?  I recognize the last picture as the time the Alleghany River flooded the Bradford area.  I am not sure who all the children and teens are in each picture.



This is a picture of Mary's wedding with Alexander Napoleon Dahlgren, Phil ( I think),  a tall young man I can't identify, Iva Pearl Dahlgren, Mary Dahlgren, Esther Dahlgren,
and Ward Dahlgren (I think).  Is this by the house on 302 Main Street?  Does anyone know who the tall young man by grandma and grandpa is?

1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete